The Blue Ribbon is a sign of distinction within the RallyPoint Community and is awarded to members who have built out an exceptional and professional profile. A great profile speaks to a member's attention to detail, diligence, and in their desire to contribute to the community. Blue Ribbons are awarded on an individual basis following a personal review by RallyPoint.
Benefits of a Blue Ribbon
- Immediate credibility within the community as somebody who has thoroughly built out their experience with attention to detail.
- Privileged inside communications from the RallyPoint team about new and upcoming features.
- Eligibility to become a Member Administrator.
- Discounts at RallyPoint events and merchandise.
Guidelines for the Blue Ribbon award
- Account must be verified.
- You are not required to have a 100% completed profile, but the more the better.
- Name on profile should be your full name.
- Profile photo should be professional (proper attire and settings).
- Career experience listing should be comprehensive and cover your entire career.
- Career experiences must have detailed descriptions, not just list out the titles. These descriptions can be copied directly from your performance reports or summarized. If you have deployments, a description of each deployment is also expected.
- Professional Summary should convey to the community something meaningful about you, so others can get to know you better.
- Formed at least 15 connections and received at least one or more endorsements.
- Earned a minimum of 2,500 influence points.
- Name, photo and profile content (military experience, deployment, military credentials, bio, and endorsements) must be visible to Verified Active Military at the least. You can adjust your settings here: Privacy Settings
Common reasons for not receiving the award
If you think you've achieved all the requirements, double check the details you put down in your experiences and deployments. Blue Ribbon members thoroughly fill out written descriptions for all their experiences and deployments. This helps others on the site learn about their career experiences, better understand the paths they have taken, and further informs the RallyPoint community about their individual achievements.
To nominate a user for a Blue Ribbon
- Please email us at email@example.com with a link to the nominee's profile.
- Members are encouraged to bring their own profile to our attention if it meets the guidelines. We would be happy to add this Ribbon to your well built profile.
- Each nomination is individually reviewed by RallyPoint 3 and 4 Star Member Administrators.
Examples of users with a Blue Ribbon
- COL Jason Smallfield
- MSG Steven Stankovich
- SGM Matthew Quick
- CW3 Martin McCloud
- SSG Joshua Billingsley
See also: RallyPoint Accomplishment Badges
All policies regarding RallyPoint Awards and Badges can be found in RP 3-1
Feel free to write us with feedback anytime.