RallyPoint is designed to be a place where the military community can connect with other service members, veterans and civilian supporters at a scale is that is not possible elsewhere.
Conduct Unbecoming of a RallyPoint member.
Any member who displays the following content will have their posts or accounts subject to immediate removal:
1. Any discussion where members communicate in an egregiously unprofessional manner. As a general rule, if it would not be said in a conversation with your NCO/Commander, it should not be said on RallyPoint. This includes content that is racist, sexist, obscene, or personally attacks others. It's important to share differing views on RallyPoint without losing the professionalism the military is known for upholding.
2. Any member who trolls others. "Trolling" is defined here as participating in a discussion that appears to have the primary goal of bothering, annoying, attacking, insulting or aggravating other member's, or groups, instead of adding value to the community.
3. Imagery showing nudity or sexually suggestive content, content that contains demonstrations of self-harm or violence, or content displaying criminal activity.
4. Any language which is disrespectful, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, or prejudiced against individuals or entire groups of people in the community.
RallyPoint is a community to engage and to learn. Please follow the following basic "Do's and Don'ts.
1. Be professional, respectful and constructive. Being a troll or a generally a jerk to other members is the quickest way to get suspended.
2. Post only things that can be seen by the public
3. Include details in your questions and in your responses to others
4. Create posts that ask a question or spark discussion around a topic
1. Do NOT post anything that is marketing a service, a business, a personal event, or can otherwise be interpreted as promotional
2. Do NOT post asking about finding members of an old unit or deployment. You should instead find them directly through our Unit Filter option next to our Search bar
3. Do NOT post anything that is not of interest to the general RallyPoint community
4. Do NOT post about specific employment opportunities to "All of RallyPoint." If you'd like to post a link to a job, please use the "Share Link" function. Information about formal job postings can be found here: www.RallyPoint.com/employers
5. Do NOT spam the community with posts or messages about particular products or promoting personal material. RallyPoint is a military community for knowledge and camaraderie, not a marketplace.
For additional details see our list of inappropriate posts here: Inappropriate Answers and Discussion Posts
All policies regarding the RallyPoint Answers Forum can be found in RP 3-1 Proper Participation and Use of the RallyPoint Answers Forum
Feel free to write us with feedback anytime.